• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmhducktape

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wtb parts saws pioneer farmsaw 2 or poulan counter vibe 3400 . No longer need any parts thank you everybody for your help.

I have a full counter vibe partssaw if you want it has good piston and cylinder

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

what fm2 stuff ya need? have most of one here.
Have 2 bad pioneer farmsaw 2 one I have had since I was 8 I'm 35 now want to to put it back together . Dont like new saws broke 2 new husqvarnas in 2 days just cutting small limbs 1st wa sc busted right out of box 2nd ond recoil for pull rope broke . They dont build them like used 2 .

the fm2 is missin covers [yellow] have em in orange. has comp & spark, as do the orange. lot of spare fm/orange stuff.
shippin not cheap from here. kinda why the "what u need?" keep box light.
you are likely to find what ya need in us. let me know if ya dont.

the fm2 is missin covers [yellow] have em in orange. has comp & spark, as do the orange. lot of spare fm/orange stuff.
shippin not cheap from here. kinda why the "what u need?" keep box light.
you are likely to find what ya need in us. let me know if ya dont.
Dont need bar or chain just a ll the rest

Here it is all the hardware and everything for the saw is there just needs the carb put back on and new fuel lines I think. This is how I got it when I bout a lot of these saws.
bef794542e5a9045a6f2d289ca28db39.jpg
376c17ff9ce50de212a2ae9b3a95bfea.jpg
56e95a768970a19c519dc0b94af22c93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back