• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wtb ported saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy lockard

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I would like to get a ported saw by randy , brad etc. looking at 390xp, 372xp ,ms461,ms441,2171 or 2188 in excellent condition also have a ms261 as a possible partial trade towards the new saw

Thanks

Jimmy

Ms 261 saw is non mtronic purchased last October

Would also do deal without trade as well

Thanks jimmy

the ms660 is dirty, but has been well taken care of, one owner(my brother) mostly used for cookie cutting. He hurt his elbow and he can't crank the ms660 very well. Less than 20tanks.

aty6esa4.jpg ga5ure3y.jpg umunabyq.jpg

I have a ported 372xp non xtorq ported by Moody 800$ out right, low hour saw!

Attachments

• 9u6apu9y.jpg
    9u6apu9y.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 20
I guess since my name didn't rate I wont offer anything.
Don't sell your self short sir. I am all but standing on my head trying to pull a trade for a certain saw you did.
That's why I hesitate to make any suggestions when someone asks... Never want to leave anyone out. Although there is one I always leave out in private and it sure ain't you Man! Russ

What's the budget?

Anything that really tickles your fancy? I know you listed quite a few above. But something in your mind has to be calling?

I know when I set out to get something? I don't like to settle anymore. Cause then I end up selling what I settled for, only to buy what I really wanted in the first place?

Latest posts

Back