• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS xeriminox's POS 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Now isn't this a special thread.

If anyone is willing to accept the OP's offer of $250, I'd be happy to refund the OP the difference to make him whole.

XSkier - I will not be drawn into a spectacle debate. But, offer this suggestion as my only response to your thread: Perhaps, if in the future you encounter an occasion in which you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you might consider contacting the seller directly to see if things may be resolved through open communication rather than resorting to sophomoric slander. I, for one, would have been glad for the opportunity to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.
Thanks for the stellar pack job. I'll be doing no more business with you thank you very much.

From the picture of the box maybe it fell out of the delivery truck and got dragged down the road for a mile or two.....Then again from the original thread with no pics of front or right side probably not. :envy::envy::envy:

gg

Wow. Now isn't this a special thread.

If anyone is willing to accept the OP's offer of $250, I'd be happy to refund the OP the difference to make him whole.

XSkier - I will not be drawn into a spectacle debate. But, offer this suggestion as my only response to your thread: Perhaps, if in the future you encounter an occasion in which you are dissatisfied with a purchase, you might consider contacting the seller directly to see if things may be resolved through open communication rather than resorting to sophomoric slander. I, for one, would have been glad for the opportunity to work with you to ensure you are satisfied.
Why don't you give us a little back ground on this saw and one of us may take u up on your offer.

I'm actually being serious, if you'll pull the muffler and plug, get a couple pics. If they show no damage I'll take it. Another smaller saw to have around to cut with, and it's the famed 346XP. It'll get sent off to get a port job in the future and the wood will cut itself and be stacked and seasoned for me.

Shea

Since no one has jumped on this sweet deal yet. I'll spend some time on it after the holidays to see what it really is. It might be a 353 with some 346xp parts on it! [emoji14]

What kind of flimsy crap is this? You bought and are gonna run a husky?:)

I know, right? I sure am getting a "sturdy" education from flimsy saws! :D

Not much info on the S/N tag. Combine that with the grinding marks, this saw could be all or parts from the missing link. The carb could be from a 340e, 345e, or 350. The ring appears to have a good amount of blowby, but will still show 15o on a compression gauge. If anyone is still interested, fire away!

seriously, how much? I have a killer topend that needs to find a home on a beater project saw

seriously, how much? I have a killer topend that needs to find a home on a beater project saw
If you havent figured it out yet, this saw isn't really for sale. This whole thread is to sensationalize his personal agenda. It also looks like textbook Husqvarna smack talk karma.He really couldnt be happier that the saw is a POS. He couldnt have fabricated a better scenario if he wanted to!

Great Karma, Sweet Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back