Xmas Teddy Scout style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremez

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well, it was Xmas at the Scout household the other day. Teddy and his wife Shelby told me and Chris to stop over to pick up our gifts. I was sitting on his couch as he plops a brand spankin' new MS 880 with 36" .404 in our laps. OMG, I have never been this happy since I was a little kid. I've never even had a brand new saw much less top of the line. We were busy with Teddy all summer helping him salvage his dads 100+ acres after his dad passed away 2 years ago, his grandfather passing this past Nov. and now moving his grandmother in. We had a lot on our plate and I can only imagine the the stress he had to deal with. He told us early in the summer that if we can help him deal with all the firewood and cleaning up the property that he will give us an 880 for all our hard work. A lot of sweat, 18 stitches and a little blood later and all the hard work paid off. Huge shout out and thank you to Teddy and his wife Shelby Scout for making this guy the happiest tree cutter around.

LINK: 880 stihl 2 - YouTube

[video=youtube;FQkYkqLxers]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQkYkqLxers&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

How awesome is that! I am A teddy scout fan through, and through. Considered Matt a friend for quite some time now, a stand up straight kind of guy.

Rep to you two! Great for helping out! Merry christmas! :clap:

Now we want some action videos with those smiles all over your face! :clap:

Man thats awesome! An 880 for the both of you eh? Hard to beat a Christmas present like that.

I havent seen Matt post any lately but I didnt know why. Seems he's been awful busy

Latest posts

Back