xtremephotos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreeSlayer and I met up from this web site and pushed the crane.
Here he is twiddling his thumbs.

he saved the easy pic for me, here it is laying on a house.
This was Hurrican Ivan back in 04

Almost all hurrican trees have corrupted root balls. Here the own had chained the tree to adjecent ones. We roped logs using a 1/2 inch rope

Working for a policeman Slayer takes a big top over multiple power lines.
Dude never did spike a trim in the hurrican, Tree slayer rocks.

Heres a ground climber or was this Slayer, nope no hard hat, it was a ground climber being set on the roof to sweep it down.

Heres Tree slayer after he twiddles his thumbs, notice the tree is floating above him. It was a big pic, with nowhere to go.

We do a tuff job for America, just like a fireman or policeman and often go unrecognized for it.
Here is another freedom fighter putting it on the line just like we do and she's damn proud of it.
Wrapped around your finger eh? I'll be in the war zone soon saw boy. HA!

bonnieville - Not that this has anything to do with the post, but i would assume that a freedom fighter would be fighting to defend freedom. Some people seem to overlook that idea of being free.
xtremetrees- looks like a good time. My father and brother just got back from a 4 month adventure in the hurricane zone. Oh yeah, and dont feel like you go unrecognized. You people are the real heroes of this country, and everyone knows it.

Latest posts

Back