yes i suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
went to the pawn shop this morn down in tn,, we have been there several times,, that's where I bought that 345 huskie that I have,, any who,,,, I found this 021,,, dirty as can be but for 79 on the tag I couldn't turn it down,,, so I asked,, why I don't know,,, if he had any junkers in the back,,,, he came back with these 3 poulans,,, I know,,,i know,, 3 poulans,,,, wife came up to the counter with a handful of dvds and set them on the counter,,, I ask the old man for a good price on everything,,, I liked to have fell over,,,, now you have to understand he is an older man and the typical good ole tn boy,,,,,, he looked at everything and said 100 out the door,,,, I couldn't get the wallet out fast enough,,,, and no I didn't try to start any one of them since the 021 felt good,,,, now you are telling yourself,, what a dumbazz,,, 100 for an 021 and 3 poulans,, is this guy nuts,,,, nope,,,, not nuts,,, just cad,,,, did I mention that I am 95% sure I already have a buyer for the 021,, he has been wanting a smaller stihl for 150 or less,,, he will get it for 130.00,, so that's 30 profit already,,, I can sell the poulans all day long for 30 bucks each,,,,, total invested 100 at the pawn shop,,, 15 bucks for parts for all of them,,, so that is roughly 105 bucks in profit,,, not to shabby:D

View attachment 315247View attachment 315248View attachment 315249View attachment 315250

this is after they are all cleaned up and running good,,, 1 of the poulans just needed fuel lines,,,, the other 2 just needed new air filters,,fresh mix and tuned,, well one of them had the wrong plug and another one the plug was halfway out,,, and the stihl just needed a carb kit and fresh fuel,, the fuel that was in it looked and smelled like the ohio river:bang::bang:,,, all in all they run dang good

View attachment 315255

this is after they are all cleaned up and running good,,, 1 of the poulans just needed fuel lines,,,, the other 2 just needed new air filters,,fresh mix and tuned,, well one of them had the wrong plug and another one the plug was halfway out,,, and the stihl just needed a carb kit and fresh fuel,, the fuel that was in it looked and smelled like the ohio river:bang::bang:,,, all in all they run dang good

View attachment 315255

yes you do
and
you may as well leave the forums n never come back because no one will ever talk to you again:laugh:

Maked you wonder how many "junk" saws just need simple stuff to fix them!

And yes.... YOU SUCK!

Congrats

View attachment 315255

20 years ago, most saws would have run great on the water from the Ohio river. Nice score:biggrin:

Good job 08...I like the way you think!:blob2:

And yes...you SUCK a little, only because you made the score & not me!:laugh:

well the poulan pro just left,,, payed 10 for it,,, sold for 30.00 and had a total of 12.00 into it,,, have a buyer for the stihl for 120.00 if he shows up,, the 3rd poulan will more then likely be a guinee pig to see how long it runs on straight gas at the gtg this saturday

Back