You guys want the bad news first?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Wigs and Mrs. Wigs.

Relieved to hear that the surgery went off with no complications! Very good news.

Now, J let the nurses do their thing, and when you get home, let the Mrs pamper you.

Don't go and do some crazy stuff that will build up scar tissue,,,,,,nope, that would be a "very bad show".

Bob

Well..... That's done.

Doc said it was every bit as bad as it looked on the MRI, but was an easy breezy fix. I'm sore as crap, but amazingly alert. Kinda odd.

Sure do wish I had some chains to file or something. :laugh:

glad you are doing ok,,,, i have a cs-400 on the bench that needs a piston kit,, i would be more then happy to run it down to you so you can build it :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
you will be up and going before you know it

Good Morning. Glad it went well. Today will probably be the crap day. Keeping you laughing seems to be good medicine.

What a relief. So glad the surgery was a success. I dont reckon it can be said enough times, so here goes again: Get well soon but above all listen to the Dr.'s and dont push it. And if you guys need anything gimme a call.

Glad your out and ok. You need to take up waxing and polishing the plastic on your saws not drop starting high compression saws, for the next few months anyway. :rock:

Get well package enroute good friend
thumbnail.aspx

:D
Ive got some chain for you to sharpen. 6' of full skip, 42" loop of full comp, plenty of 36" loops.

Looks like your surgery was more like 5 hours, not 50 minutes. That's not surprising.

Well, the prep time took a while, along with anesthesia. I think the surgery took around 1.5 hours, and then the recovery time. So yea, it took quite a bit longer. They also removed the bone spurs that we're growin below that vertebrae.

Get well package enroute good friend
thumbnail.aspx

:D
Ive got some chain for you to sharpen. 6' of full skip, 42" loop of full comp, plenty of 36" loops.

Haha. Let's just say I must had been still stoned from surgery when I said I wish I had some chains to file. I just walked to the end of the hallway, and wouldn't had made it back without the wife. I'm about as sore and weak as I've ever been.

Glad to hear you're doing good. You'll be back to normal in a short time.

Well crap....

I don't look any better. :laugh:

86163ee0.jpg

Shame they couldn't fix that ugly boil. :msp_confused:

Well, the prep time took a while, along with anesthesia. I think the surgery took around 1.5 hours, and then the recovery time. So yea, it took quite a bit longer. They also removed the bone spurs that we're growin below that vertebrae.

Haha. Let's just say I must had been still stoned from surgery when I said I wish I had some chains to file. I just walked to the end of the hallway, and wouldn't had made it back without the wife. I'm about as sore and weak as I've ever been.

Easy does it Brody. Seriously.

Yup, been there done that. You'll be surprised how fast you get you're strength back.

I went through a year or more of recuperation a while back. It sucked being down....but I feel better now than I had for many years. A little patience now and J will feel like a new man in a short while....

Back