your favorite vid of tards with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after watching these idiots on the vids i am scared for my life and running as far away from them as possible. and if these guys are this dangerous with saws i can only imagine what they do when cleaning there firearms probly look down the barrel to see if it is loaded with there finger on the trigger
great thread, and im scared for my life, i need a beer after watching this thread .

I don't have a massive problem with tards who hurt themselves. That's called natural selection.
A tard who "thinks" he knows what he's doing and then educates others is far more dangerous.
How true. Think I'll add this to my sig.

Here's the video I posted in the firewood forum. Bad video because it's from my phone but you get the idea. It's from Renovation Realities on DIY Network. He has no idea how lucky he is to be alive. He escaped with a minor cut.

Oh my. That made my stomach churn.

Hope he really was OK. Angels on his shoulders

Crazy how many people take the dangers of a being a Professional Tree Surgeon for granted. I am a 5th generation Tree Surgeon and I still learn every day. My Uncles used to tell us boys watch and listen before you think you can cut, I took it as going to school and apply what i've learned every job. Shoot they have forgotten more than i'll ever know.

Crazy how many people take the dangers of a being a Professional Tree Surgeon for granted. I am a 5th generation Tree Surgeon and I still learn every day. My Uncles used to tell us boys watch and listen before you think you can cut, I took it as going to school and apply what i've learned every job. Shoot they have forgotten more than i'll ever know.
I think a lot of home owners get a price from a pro then see a saw at HD and say gee hon look we can buy our own saw and I'll trim the tree. Look at all the cash we will save.

I think a lot of home owners get a price from a pro then see a saw at HD and say gee hon look we can buy our own saw and I'll trim the tree. Look at all the cash we will save.
Absolutely.

But then they quickly find that they need mix-fuel, bar oil and just how easy it is to dull up a chain- by lightly running the tip into the ground. Oh, don't forget about cleaning it and getting the correct chain tensioning — especially when it's new and warming up for the first time. Then there's where to cut the branch and how to avoid getting cut "by even a non-moving chain."

Plus the neighbors! Good god the neighbors! Who now want you to come over and buck up an old stump or overgrown landscape. Best to never go down that aisle of HD. :cry:

Latest posts

Back