Your prayers are needed PLEASE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Your prayers are needed PLEASE ** UPDATE**

UPDATE BELOW

Found out when I got home, my niece is in the hospital for a stroke.

Last night she felt something pop in her head. That started a headache, then by morning she was in literal screaming pain. Her husband took her to the hospital and she now has a numb and paralyzed left side of face and upper body. They are taking her for a CAT scan within the hour.

Here is the kicker. She is 20 yrs old and has a 1.5 yr old and a 4 mo old.

She needs all the prayers she can get.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We all know how much prayer really helps

Thanks

Owl

Update

She called today and is doing better. The Dr.'s couldn't find anything on the scans. So they tried some other stuff. They came to the conclusion that it was a massive stress & dehydration induced migrain. No explination for the paralysis and numbness. The meds she was given have started working and now her face is starting to tingle but is still stiff and won't move. The doc's are as sure as possible that she will be back to normal in no time. They are totally bewildered about this whole thing. I know they were very worried about the amount of time passed when she got to the hospital.

Seems like all is on the mend now. The doc's are please and confused with thing. We will know more in in a couple days.

Your prayers are working

Thankyou

Owl

Last edited:
You have my prayers. My wife is an RN on a stroke floor and unfortunately this happens way too often. There are some full recoveries so keep the faith

The CT will help diagnose but later she may need a MRI. Did the Left side become paralyzed with in the last 3 hours? If so they still may be able to treat more effectively with TPA. If > 3 hours she can still receive some treatment it is just the options are more limited. Prayers out to her. I can't imagine what her husband and family (you) are going through.

My prayers go out to your niece and your family. May God, the master physician, heal her and give you and your family peace and comfort through this difficult time.

God Bless!

Weird that I caught this right before my normal prayer time. Shows how frail we really all are, and hopefully we can keep that frailty in mind when dealing with each other...

I'll keep her and you in my prayers as long as it takes...

God Bless and Keep you and yours.

Latest posts

Back