• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Zama C3A Non-Compensating Cover Plate for Metering Chamber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdbird1983

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I've been giving myself a headache trying to decide which approach to take to eliminate the Compensator Port from a Zama C#A-S31A carb. I really did not want to use JB Weld and cut on Compensator horn, so I think the best thing to do is to find a Metal Cover Plate that covers the Metering Chamber on a Zama C3A-S31B carb, then I can switch it over to my S31A with minimal alterations...I'm thinking that just about any of the Chamber Covers from just about any model of the Zama C3A's will suffice as long as there are 4 screw holes and ABSOLUTELY NO Compensator Opening/Horn. It has to be like the cover on the S31B or even the S19...I realize this is a very small part with hardly any monetary value, but I am desperate for the Cover. Ebay does not offer any solution. So if anyone out there can throw me a bone here, I will forever send positive Karma vibes in your direction, and some money as well. Let me know if you can help me out! Talk Soon! JDBird

Back