Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange Ripper

Orange Ripper

Orange Ripper Saw Shop Chronicles
AS Supporting Member
Well I'm glad you did, please don't leave. I have several wedges for when I can't buy gas anymore, your picture reminds me why I hold on to them, especially since you say there is no need for swinging very hard as my health is deteriorating. It sounds like you lost your Morgan? I too love dogs and I am sorry for your loss. I have three and we enjoy them immensely.View attachment 1161695
Morgan looks like a real sweetheart.
View attachment 1161696
Here's a picture of our boys.
View attachment 1161697
Cute doggos! we got a beagle too, he loves comin up the wood trail to the pile with me!

35051C16-D547-4FD9-8867-AF6A71223DF3.jpeg

SS396driver
Well I got a load this morning took about 4 hours . The area isn’t ideal for loading so a lot of carrying wood to the trailer
You retired guys have all the fun…..

Us younger fellas, just stuck at work….
I was thinking about ya stuck at work on a beautiful sunny 72* day
Tomorrow I’ll be picking up wood from the new scrounge . I’ll be thinking of you stuck at work ….. maybe :laugh:
The Echo is no longer a virgin sunk the bar deep today :laugh: The owner is felling all the trees I’m just bucking and loading
IMG_8002.jpegIMG_8003.jpegIMG_8006.jpeg
IMG_8007.jpeg

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I really like the idea of using wood as a wall in the lean-to. I think I'm going to have to do that when I build a shed by my stove. I like it a lot !! Saves $$$ on construction while allowing lots of air flow !!
I liked this fence with the deer door in the middle.
CaKRtwL.jpg