tm ms 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:

Yayyy....Special thanks to @DexterDay for hooking me up with the saw and to @tree monkey for giving it the massage.

All I have to do is learn how to run a saw now. :eek:
Don't worry about running it, once you start cutting you will be out of fuel quicker than I eat cake.
You wont want to put it down to refuel, but once she stops you will run to the fuel container to fill her up and get back to running her !!!
That's some saw TM just built ya!

Can anyone tip there hat on the Hot saw build? Pm if this is too dangerous for the public. I assume this thing only holds up to certain parameters - 28" & under bar/ make so many cuts & needs to cool off/ needs new rings every 10 tanks? What really is different than a normal work saw type build that results in a melt down/mini explosion when the rules aren't followed? What really are the rules here?

Can anyone tip there hat on the Hot saw build? Pm if this is too dangerous for the public. I assume this thing only holds up to certain parameters - 28" & under bar/ make so many cuts & needs to cool off/ needs new rings every 10 tanks? What really is different than a normal work saw type build that results in a melt down/mini explosion when the rules aren't followed? What really are the rules here?
Alcohol saws make 3 cuts usually and then they need to cool. A gas hot saw can be run a bit more than that.

treat this saw like any other ported woods work saw

Must be a popup saw.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ya I popped up the squish to get the piston closer to the spark plug:)

Latest posts

Back