Has the hot start problem been solved on the newer 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. I just picked one up yesterday. Mercifully, nothing in the manual regarding the crazy 3-5 min full throttle running for autotune to calibrate itself.

I have two wrap models and have no problems under 90 degrees or so. Warmer than that I shut it off with the choke, set on high idle to re-Start and she always starts up, ported and un-ported saws.

The 562xp is a really hard saw not to like and quite capable up to, if you have to, run a 28" bar full comp chisel chain. Not fast but will get by.

And remember not all had issues... I've been waiting 6 years for mine not to start. However I did have problems when I didn't put it on fast idle cutting above 95° before I knew the proper starting procedure

I have two wrap models and have no problems under 90 degrees or so. Warmer than that I shut it off with the choke, set on high idle to re-Start and she always starts up, ported and un-ported saws.

The 562xp is a really hard saw not to like and quite capable up to, if you have to, run a 28" bar full comp chisel chain. Not fast but will get by.

Yep very capable saws...

Latest posts

Back