New MS880 on version C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing any difference in the pictures above and my 2010 model. Other than the emissions sticker. Mine says meets 2010 and this one says 2017. Muffler design looks the same. I'd be curious to see the coil. That was the kicker and could be swapped to overcome rev limit.

i know a guy with what he says is a prototype 661. i didn't believe him as it was after the 661 was already out but he says it was a torque and durability improvement. the only thing better i can tell is it still runs after 3 months lol

Sorey, i ytie to get the photo of thr manual to show A +B, and manual was printed in 04/17..my D O M is 07/17. I can not see any screen or way to take off the little cover?? How or what am i missing, because I'm either blind or there is NO spark arrestor. I'm not going to take the muffler apart, it does pop more intensely that the last one i heard. So wtf? I'll start it and try and record the exhaust for yas. It's plenty loud.

ahh, if I would have read it instead of looking at the pictures,,,ok then, what is the version b for? California or some other tree hugger state?. B looks way more restrictive : needed to anti seize the bolts anyways, boy , that exhaust looks hand finished behind the muffler

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 0B74E56D-78E0-458B-AF46-3636E076274F.jpeg
    0B74E56D-78E0-458B-AF46-3636E076274F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • 22B784BD-DDBE-4ABF-BE89-474D4FC39A47.jpeg
    22B784BD-DDBE-4ABF-BE89-474D4FC39A47.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
ahh, if I would have read it instead of looking at the pictures,,,ok then, what is the version b for? California or some other tree hugger state?. B looks way more restrictive : needed to anti seize the bolts anyways, boy , that exhaust looks hand finished behind the muffler
As far as I know it's the last rev since the cast muffler. Muffler is easy just duel port it. The coil is the key.

Is that piston scored? Or, just a reflection?

Back