• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 257/262 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PULLINmyPOULAN

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
50.00 plus the ride.What you see is what you get. Case and crank look good as well as the flywheel and recoil/cover has a aftermarket pull handle . Tank has a bolt thru it near trigger. Also has the coil.I know this is all 257 but the 262 share some parts.
257.11.jpg
257.12.jpg
257.9.jpg
257.10.jpg
257.13.jpg
257.14.jpg
257.15.jpg

I could use the air director/flywheel cover. Also if you have a stock muffler laying around dot dot dot

Sorry Jon no Muffler.If you just want the director and flywheel lets make a trade.Maybe small mount husky bar say 3/8 n 16" or somethin?

Recoil cover Air conductor and air jet have been claimed.
Coil is also not available
40.00 for whats remaining which is the top cover tank and the case along with the flywheel

I know this is old but if you still have it I’ll take it pending pics of the tank/case from underneath. Looking for a tank for my 262xp

Latest posts

Back