• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pioneer P61 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawsrusinc

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Pioneer P61 chainsaw with 36" Bar for sale. The saw runs great. Decompression release is working and it is auto oiling and the manual oiler works but it is leaking a bit of oil out of the line closest to the clutch cover. I bought this from the original owner. I did have to get a screw to fix the chain tensioner but it is working fine. I cut with the saw several times and it hasn't given me any issues. The compression is very strong but I haven't put a gauge on it. I didn't feel the need to as it runs so well. If you would like to see the piston and cylinder I will try and get some photo's of them. The bar does have some surface rust but it should clean up with a little work.. There is also a little hairline crack where the handle bar screws are on the top. I have photo's of that as well. wanting to get 300.00 plus shipping PayPal friends and Family only..

Attachments

• DSCF5475.JPG
    DSCF5475.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 61
  • DSCF5476.JPG
    DSCF5476.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 57
  • DSCF5477.JPG
    DSCF5477.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5478.JPG
    DSCF5478.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 51
  • DSCF5479.JPG
    DSCF5479.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 47
  • DSCF5480.JPG
    DSCF5480.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 51
  • DSCF5481.JPG
    DSCF5481.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 49
  • DSCF5482.JPG
    DSCF5482.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 53
  • DSCF5483.JPG
    DSCF5483.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 52
  • DSCF5484.JPG
    DSCF5484.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 50
Can you get some piston/cylinder pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pioneer P61 chainsaw with 36" Bar for sale. The saw runs great. Decompression release is working and it is auto oiling and the manual oiler works but it is leaking a bit of oil out of the line closest to the clutch cover. I bought this from the original owner. I did have to get a screw to fix the chain tensioner but it is working fine. I cut with the saw several times and it hasn't given me any issues. The compression is very strong but I haven't put a gauge on it. I didn't feel the need to as it runs so well. If you would like to see the piston and cylinder I will try and get some photo's of them. The bar does have some surface rust but it should clean up with a little work.. There is also a little hairline crack where the handle bar screws are on the top. I have photo's of that as well. wanting to get 300.00 plus shipping PayPal friends and Family only..is ths

Latest posts

Back