• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372 Big bore popup
661 popup
660 popup
026 44mm

Still available if anyone is interested.

Hey finally got time to sit down and get everything ready to assemble the 353 I bought that hyway Kit from you for to find this....
See the flat spot that travels the entire distance out to the end of where the intake manifold clamps.... I’m not too happy with this , this is never going to seal and even if it would with constant vibration it won’t seal for long ... I’m a certified Stihl tech , work on saws everyday all day an I can tell you there is no other aftermarket let alone oem kit that has this depicted flat spot! I’m not even going to waste my time to try and install this knowing there will likely be an air leak ... so my next question is how do we go about making this right??? Is there anyway you can go thru your purchaser to validate the year warranty hyway boasts they have???

PM all this to me, and I'll see what I can do.

I still have a 372 BB Popup
660 popup BB
026 44mm
261 popup
And a 390 Stihl.

Then a popup piston for a 461, 261, and 036.

Back