• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 090AV 6 ft bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blunderjack

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Located in Auckland New Zealand. Ex forestry saw. Running okay. Will consider all genuine offers. Happy to help arrange shipping.

Attachments

• 20170603_111943.jpg
    20170603_111943.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 404
  • 20170603_111640.jpg
    20170603_111640.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 398
  • 20170603_111602.jpg
    20170603_111602.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 416
  • 20170603_112850.jpg
    20170603_112850.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 382
well I disagree

I've checked this thread for awhile and at the risk of getting kicked off this site, I have to say to you...Who gives a $hit what you disagree with!!! This man is trying to sell his saw and he has the right to post his classified without your smart ass making stupid comments about his saw! If you don't like his saw...move on and keep your mouth shut! That goes for your fan-boys who like your post.

I'm sick of all the obnoxious, Axe Men wanna-bees posting these remarks when someone is genuinely trying to sell his saw.

Blunderjack, I like your saw and if I had a need for it, I'd buy it from you. GLWS and also, not all Americans are as obnoxious as Bill G and his fan boys!

Well so you are the only person who is entitled to an opinion? You do not agree with me which is fine but since I do not agree with the OP is is WRONG.???????????? Wow self -righteous..............

Well so you are the only person who is entitled to an opinion? You do not agree with me which is fine but since I do not agree with the OP is is WRONG.???????????? Wow self -righteous..............

Who in the hell do you think you are to molest this man's post??? I say again, Who gives a $hit if you disagree or not with this man's chainsaw's posting??? He's trying to sell a chainsaw...not ask for your stupid opinion of the saw!

I guess you failed to read the thread

There was disrespect typed by anyone until you entered your comments. I guess saying something is "interesting" is wrong in your book. That is your opinion.
I guess when the OP made a valid comment and I respectfully said "I disagree" was wrong in your book. Once again that was your opinion.

So in the end why is it that your opinion is the only valid one?

You say.....
Who in the hell do you think you are to molest this man's post???

Please explain how this occurred.

Hello Blunderjack,

Were you offended by the fact that I said that handle was interesting?
Were you offended when you said it was better than original and I said I disagree?

Bill

Hello Blunderjack,

Were you offended by the fact that I said that handle was interesting?
Were you offended when you said it was better than original and I said I disagree?

Bill
I'm relaxed about the whole thing, both of you have valid opinions. I'd just like to sell the saw but i'm guessing the freight cost from way down here would scare some people off.

There is no doubt the freight is not going to be cheap. I will send you a PM

Yes because it is still for sale. i would have thought someone in the area would have purchased it. I am not sure why they have not but since they have not I am interested .

I guess you failed to read the thread

There was disrespect typed by anyone until you entered your comments. I guess saying something is "interesting" is wrong in your book. That is your opinion.
I guess when the OP made a valid comment and I respectfully said "I disagree" was wrong in your book. Once again that was your opinion.

So in the end why is it that your opinion is the only valid one?

You say.....

Please explain how this occurred.

Bill G,

You just don't get it do you?? I don't think you ever will. There are folks on here that see what I'm talking about. I'm finished with this thread. Blunderjack, hope you sell your saw and welcome to AS.

Bill G,

You just don't get it do you?? I don't think you ever will. There are folks on here that see what I'm talking about. I'm finished with this thread. Blunderjack, hope you sell your saw and welcome to AS.

I do get it your opinion is gospel and anyone who does not agree well...... no need for those folks

Back