• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 1985 stihl 090av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread shortly after it went up, and was wondering if someone would chime in?......... I'm glad to see that four guys that I would consider "authorities" on old Mag Muscle Saws, have exceeded my expectations. Thanks Mike, Bill, Don, and Uncle Lee for "keeping it real".

Now, where did I leave my prop 215 card, and my bag of herbal analgesics?

After all the high selling ones just watch and you will see that there will be some that get listed then do not meet expectations. Heck I am thinking I will offer a darn good late model 090AV and a darn good late model 090G up as a package. The cash woukd be nice as I had to drop a unexpected $100,375.00 Saturday so I do need a buck or two

After all the high selling ones just watch and you will see that there will be some that get listed then do not meet expectations. Heck I am thinking I will offer a darn good late model 090AV and a darn good late model 090G up as a package. The cash woukd be nice as I had to drop a unexpected $100,375.00 Saturday so I do need a buck or two

I guess you took the family to a movie, and got the large popcorn, and large drinks?

I guess you took the family to a movie, and got the large popcorn, and large drinks?

Well believe it or not a movie would have been cheaper.

I have went to two movies in the last 20 years. The last one was the "Simpsons" on Saturday August 17, 2007. My beautiful wife and I were at the Baraboo tractor show/saw race and it was raining cats and dogs. I was mad and was being a complete PIA so she suggested we go to a movie. I grudgingly agreed and we went to the Simpsons.

I have not seen one since:)

It was a good 100 grand though A happy wife makes things much nicer

This thread made my day, thanks guys. :)

As a side note, did he just point the bar at the camera and rev it with no oil getting on the camera? Oiler doesn't work, that's sure to knock off at least 2 grand right there.

Sent using mental telepathy.

I dunno if it was the op's 090AV saw or not, but a clean one sold for $2,250 on Ebay last week.

I can tell you those late AV 090' saws are really nice long bar (60+ inch bar) saws and are better stock than an 088 is ported, for such how work.

Back