• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 4 Huskys and an Echo!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello :) Selling these saws to make room for other projects. All fully functioning and get and on a monthly if not weekly basis. All saws are tuned for 40:1 Red Armor Echo blend and run great. I live just above Sea Level so be sure if you are buying any saw other then the 576 you know how to tune! All saws are sold Power Head Only and WILL be insured when shipped. Let get started!

*SOLD* First saw is a nice Husky 576XP AT. Has the "G" handle but no stator, runs great, modded muffler, deleted base gasket, large dawgs, wide clutch cover and high top/large filter. I have never had an issue with the AT and it always works great, very strong! Asking $475 plus $25 shipping. *SOLD*

5762.jpg 5761.jpg 5763.jpg 5764.jpg

Second is a 2012 372XP. Full wrap, dual port muffler, deleted base gasket and retuned. Saw runs great and is ready to rip. Has large dawgs, wide clutch cover and high top filter. Squish is at .020" after gasket delete with plenty of pop. Great throttle response and fast to spool, and yes, it sounds amazing with that muffler mod.Asking $525 plus $25 shipping.

3721.jpg 3722.jpg 3723.jpg 3724.jpg

Third up is a Echo CS600. Got this stock saw with OEM parts from a member here, great saw! Then sent it to Mitch (MWEBA) to get it ported, worked on, carb work etc.etc.) Runs well and very strong for a 60cc saw. Asking $425 plus $25 shipping.

6001.jpg 6002.jpg 6003.jpg 6004.jpg

Last but not least is the latest 350 Husqvarna I have ported. Has a new AM cyl and piston, trimmed limiters, advanced ignition, base gasket deleted, muffler mod and been tuned, great running saw. Asking $275 plus $25 shipping. Very, very strong and fast revving for a 50cc saw. Cyl pic is part way through porting.

3501.jpg 3502.jpg 3503.jpg 3504.jpg

what did you squish on the 576 end up at reed? every single one i ever tried to delete the gasket on would have ended up around .008-.012. had to make a thinner gasket on the ones i done. sweet saws.

what did you squish on the 576 end up at reed? every single one i ever tried to delete the gasket on would have ended up around .008-.012. had to make a thinner gasket on the ones i done. sweet saws.

I'll check and get back to you been awhile since I checked. Thanks for the kind words I haven't tried to wire the "G" up but bet it would be nice. You want this 372?

I'll check and get back to you been awhile since I checked. Thanks for the kind words I haven't tried to wire the "G" up but bet it would be nice. You want this 372?

i thought about it as a spare second growth saw. working up to full rate still so trying to save money though. i got an OE as my spare right now. it's ported but doesn't even stand a little bit of a chance against the XT ported by mike lee i got. a 3rd 390 is much more important right now. both my 390's got fogged out on a hill one day so the heli can't see the pad to land. thankfully a buddy had a spare for me to use on another hill but i realize after that a 3rd 390 is in order.

Intake track cleared and dirko setting up will fire up tomorrow!

TTT thanks for the interest folks!

KIMG0428.jpg KIMG0427.jpg

Fourth saw here... Its kinda a red-headed step child/franken saw/sleeper saw... Case is a very early Husqvarna 61 case, with a 266 Clutch cover, starter assm, 254A carb and new AM 272 Big Bore/Quad port top end/piston that I have ported. All intake seals/gaskets are new, runs well, just build but honestly is a different saw they ANY 61/266 I've ran/seen. Has a stripped top cover bolt, kill switch doesnt work (just choke it) not beautiful (to some people :) ) but man will it be a great firewood saw. It pulled a 24" bar with an 8 pin the other day, so its strong! Alsing $325 plus $25 shipping PHO. Don't miss this chance to own an old, nasty husky that just wants to cut!

611.jpg 612.jpg 613.jpg 614.jpg 615.jpg

Ended up at .023"... about as good as it gets for a gasket pull! You need this 372... Acceleration is fierce, anyone local can try it for fun :)

Back