50cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cc pro king

• Husqvarna 550xp

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • STIHL 261c

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Makita ea 5000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dolmar ps510

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jonsereds cs 2250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 064 with 18” bar

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
If everyone routed their 241 purchases through a designated person, cough**Overkill**cough, I wonder what the price could get down to when buying by the pallet load? i mean what good is this interweb thing if not for like minded peeps to associate and pool their needs, gratuitous tittie pics excluded.
Yah , I’ll take 10

But then you go to 70cc and the water gets really muddy again.... I would have a hard time choosing 372 or 7910?

Well we can't call it mathematically impossible... if I do he will say "people can still change their vote. Lol
Yes its BASED on 100 votes but if you need all 100 to establish a king then there is not a King.

550 is the King people
I would have bet the house Stihl would have taken the 40 and 50 class in these polls. I’m very surprised. Must be the husky team with 3 and 4 user names each. I demand a recount:numberone:

Well we can't call it mathematically impossible... if I do he will say "people can still change their vote. Lol
Yes its BASED on 100 votes but if you need all 100 to establish a king then there is not a King.

550 is the King people
I never thought about that, just wanted it to end fast :D

I would have bet the house Stihl would have taken the 40 and 50 class in these polls. I’m very surprised. Must be the husky team with 3 and 4 user names each. I demand a recount:numberone:
haha..too funny!
1out a three ain't bad. Wait! No it's "two out a three ain't bad"
So I guess it isn't that good.lol.
Actually the 550 (50 class ) was my only vote.
I cast my vote soley because I worked with a res guy for a week cutting 20" bar size plus Maple and I just assumed I was running a 562. It surprised me. Never tried a 241 or 261.
Ive slashed Seismic lines with a 361 for a day or two. I would favour the 357. Ive thinned in the interior with the 026, 028, 034, 036, for a few days here and there when the 044 was Stihls smallest pro saw. People used them all the time and they held together but I got a 262 in 92' and it was on a different level for that cut application anyways but it was easy to punch holes in the tank. So there is all kinds of things. Maybe the stilhs better for bucking between the comparisons I made? IDK

i didnt vote in the 60 class. If it was 266, 262 or 365 then I would have voted any one of them.

Back