• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 60cc or 70cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not 100 percent if I can post this.i have a 26in Remington 1187 premier vent rib barrel 12ga blued not matte finish i would like to trade for a saw in 60cc or 70cc.barrel is like new.i have all choke tubes including a special turkey one.i have only used it twice bought brand new.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks like you can post it, now wether it will stay up may be another thing, not sure either.
How about some pictures.
Where are you, USA is pretty general when considering shipping. Do you have an FFL, or someone to ship through.
I'm also looking for an 1100 receiver if you have one of those :).

I'm in mi too just about 2 1/2 hrs east of u no need for the barrels but I got a nice 2165 for sale
377d03b43cf12ceb418129dfae1e076f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Brad.
If you need a hand getting something cut up just hit me up. There is another member right by you as well as in one Fruitport Grandville Grand Rapids.
It's a busy time of the year, but most of the guys like a little trigger time wether on the gun or the saw;).

Do you have it listed on Gunbroker.

Good morning Brad.
If you need a hand getting something cut up just hit me up. There is another member right by you as well as in one Fruitport Grandville Grand Rapids.
It's a busy time of the year, but most of the guys like a little trigger time wether on the gun or the saw;).

Do you have it listed on Gunbroker.
No i dont

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If your mechanically inclined I gotta stihl 041 I think has an ignition issue it will fire but won't stay running. I put a ton of oem parts in it. Stihl isn't my brand I'd just like what I paid for it plus the money I paid for parts.

Latest posts

Back