Asplundh breaks records!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully. One of the main requirements it seems to work for Asplundh in the south is be an illegal alien. I know a guy (not an illegal) that used to work for them and the stories of false documents and illegal practices he tells of are freaking mind boggling. Outrageous. It always burned me up how their people take residential jobs on the side while trimming around power lines and use company equipment to do them.

AWESOME!!! Music to my ears. Kick every single illegal out of the country. Tell them to wait in line.

Hopefully. One of the main requirements it seems to work for Asplundh in the south is be an illegal alien. I know a guy (not an illegal) that used to work for them and the stories of false documents and illegal practices he tells of are freaking mind boggling. Outrageous. It always burned me up how their people take residential jobs on the side while trimming around power lines and use company equipment to do them.
Same here. Work off the clock doing side jobs cheap.

Not just big orange that has guys that do that. Let's just say a very old,very well known company did line clearance for a small town close to me and would underbid me on a regular basis. All company equipment was used but they did it for beer money. Four tens is nice for them guys plus they have the keys to all the trucks and Friday off! Easy cash till they **** it up.

Back