• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Bunch of tools & gear stolen.

toadman

toadman

ArboristSite Member
I was broken into a few month back, and several items were stolen from my house and garage.
Husqvarna 240e
Stihl 029 super (in pieces in a box)
barnett whitetail 2 crossbow, with 4 bolts, laser, light and scope.
canon rebel camera, pelican case, and SD card.
20v dewalt tools Incl; 20v circular saw, 20v hammer drill, 20v sawzall, 20v grinder, 3 2.0 20v batterys, 1 5.0 20v battery, 1 3ah 20v battery, 2 20v chargers, a 20v light, 20v radio, and a 20v drywall cutter. $2000+ in dewalt tools.
an Iphone 6s.
macbook pro laptop.
a butterfly carbide miners lamp.
$400 in cash.
my fireproof documents box incl. certificates, paper stocks, SS# cards, and a mastidon tooth, was also stolen.
I have posted in various places with no success, I been scouring the craigslist/marketplace and local pawn shops.

None of it has turned up yet, except the Iphone 6s, which we found at the base of a hill near the house.
located in southeast Ohio.
Fortunately my more valuable saws & tools were locked away, and there was an un sucessfull attempt to open these containers, with a large grinder, my stolen sawzall, and a 6 ft digging bar.
$200 of damage to the steel containers.