• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Complete running stihl 046 good bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lincolnlimo86

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a great running 046 saw I believe it's got a 20 inch bar and good chain it runs like a top has a ton of compression and cuts great it's fairly clean and overall in pretty decent shape saw starts first pull with out choke even when cold 95% of the time even if it's sat for 6 months usually starts s runs first pull no choke

450 $ will ship and I have paypal

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1428.JPG
    IMG_1428.JPG
    846.7 KB · Views: 155
Please check your PMs. I paid you 4/5 and still have not received any tracking information.

Hey I'm so sorry my grandma had a stroke and I had to go to Arizona to mover her and all her stuff here to kennewick I'm shipping it today and I'm going to ship it with bar and chain I appoligize

I was kinda hoping the money would go through to pay for the shipping part but it's still pending it's gunna cost me 62$ to ship just the power head but I'm packing up bar and chain as well

I am sorry to hear about your grandma, and I hope everything works out.

Communication is essential in any transaction and when communication stops as soon as funds change hands it can cause minds to wonder....

Again, I hope it all works out.

I have not heard from you in nearly a week. I still have not received the saw or a tracking number.

While I can empathize with your family situation, you were paid 2 weeks ago.

Back