• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I don't know what to ask for it I think I going to put it on Ebay see what it brings"

I submitted at least what i thought was a fair offer for a saw with no info about it given, or at least a beginning to a negotiation, seems to me like someone is just scavaging for a price, he has no real interest in selling this saw to anyone on here, be aware and do with this info what you will.

"I don't know what to ask for it I think I going to put it on Ebay see what it brings"

I submitted at least what i thought was a fair offer for a saw with no info about it given, or at least a beginning to a negotiation, seems to me like someone is just scavaging for a price, he has no real interest in selling this saw to anyone on here, be aware and do with this info what you will.

I submitted at least what i tho

ught was a fair offer for a saw with no info about it given, or at least a beginning to a negotiation, seems to me like someone is just scavaging for a price, he has no real interest in selling this saw to anyone on here, be aware and do with this info what you will.

I don't know what its worth but I think its worth more then 200 I'm not going to give it away

Ok sir so we are obviously open for debate, Whats the compression on the saw? Whats the piston/cylinder look like? Was there any service ever done to it? Do you know any of the history on the saw? Do you know anything period about the saw other than its worth more than $200? I sent you a message inquiring, i just threw out a number, if you have another number in mind then that is the time to express that. Sorry but this site is for saw collectors, arborists, and saw enthusiasts alike, if you want to know whats its worth put it on ebay, seems that was your intention from the get go. Quit wasting peoples time on here.

The
Ok sir so we are obviously open for debate, Whats the compression on the saw? Whats the piston/cylinder look like? Was there any service ever done to it? Do you know any of the history on the saw? Do you know anything period about the saw other than its worth more than $200? I sent you a message inquiring, i just threw out a number, if you have another number in mind then that is the time to express that. Sorry but this site is for saw collectors, arborists, and saw enthusiasts alike, if you want to know whats its worth put it on ebay, seems that was your intention from the get go. Quit wasting peoples time on here.
I took it off the web site yesterday day if your so worried about wasting your time then quit messaging me about

Latest posts

Back