Homelite UT numbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a parital list. Any numbers or models in particular you're interested in?

Dan

OSA,

I have several master UT number lists from Homelite. the list is 50 pages long and your question is tough to answer because it is in reverse order. Supply a UT number and I can tell you the model. Supply the model and it is a fishing expedition to find the UT.

Here are a few

750E UT10536 (A, AR, and AU)
750 UT10453 (A, AR, R, and AU)
650 UT10161
550 UT10458

Now there are other UT numbers for different variations for the models. As I said earlier supply the Ut and I can supply the model.

Bill

ray benson said:
OSA,
The 360 saw listed 15 different UT#s and the SXL listed 43 different numbers

That is why the UT number list is 50 pages long. Ordertree is fine until you get in the older saws that they do not have parts for.

Bill

If I can find time, I'll attempt to scan the pages I have and put them in a pdf file for you. It may be later in the week, but I'll try to get to it quick as possible. It would be nice if AS had an upload/download file area for people to share info like this. Maybe there is something here and I just haven't ran across it yet.

Dan

I've finally managed to scan and convert all the chainsaw UTs using Abbyy finereader so here it is in a zipped format. This way you can use Word to actually search for text in the document. I only scanned the pages that were pertaining to chainsaws and demolition saws. Hope this is useful. My aplogies if there are too many errors... Finereader was a bit difficult to convert the text and maintain formatting.

Dan

Homelite UT numbers (Zipped)

What's up with this thing??? I swear I checked it immediately after I posted it last night and it came up with the download for the zip file, and everything was OK. I'm at work now, but I'll try to reattach the file when I get home. Sorry for the trouble. I see the same problem here as well.

Dan

The link above in previous post is working, at least now. I checked and the uploaded file from yesterday and it had been removed. I'm not sure why. If it mysteriously goes away again, I'll email it to anyone who wants, starting with OSA.

Dan

OSA, I just sent you an email with it attached. For some reason, the file keeps getting wiped out of my attachment area. Other .jpgs I've attached to other posts are still there, but for some reason this .zip file is being deleted. Anyone have any idea what's up with this????

In any case, anyone wanting the list I've scanned will need to get it via email. Either PM me or let me know in the post and I'll send you a copy as soon as I can.

Dan

Thanks for the suggestion Mange. The choices for uploads are
"avi bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mov mpeg mpg pdf png psd txt wma zip"

If I leave it in .doc format is over 600MB. I can't convert it to straight text because it loses its formatting. I guess I could change the extension and let everyone know to mod it back after downloading, but it may get confusing. Just don't know why the file is being deleted after I upload it. It stayed for at least 10 minutes because I waitid to see if would still be there. But now, its gone again. Really wierd.

Dan

Latest posts

Back