How Are Arboricultural Arising's Being Processed?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crocket214

Reaction score
Dear Fellow Arborist,

I am currently undertaking a BSc in Arboriculture and Urban Forestry at Myerscough College, part of the University of Central Lancashire. As part of this I am looking into the question “How Are Arboricultural Arising's Being Processed?” I am particularly interested in the potential for further development of the tree hub/ tree station provision. A tree hub/ tree station is a place where locally sourced arisings from arboriculture work can be brought to be processed to prevent them becoming waste. The arisings are then recycled and reused in an environmentally efficient manner that makes money for the cooperative.

I would be very grateful if you could, complete the short questionnaire detailed below to help me with this. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and individuals and firms will not be identified. The questionnaire should only take several minutes of your time.

Kind Regards

John McGowan

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/T2ZQGVZ

Back