• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 298XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes more than $250
Do I hear 251 LOL.
He's already got someone saying 400 on another site. I've seen hat before, they say a price, ask a bunch of questions, then say, I'll give you 250 :nofunny:.
To me this is one of the problems with selling like this.
Post a price and sell the saw! Otherwise put it on eBay.

Do I hear 251 LOL.
He's already got someone saying 400 on another site. I've seen hat before, they say a price, ask a bunch of questions, then say, I'll give you 250 :nofunny:.
To me this is one of the problems with selling like this.
Post a price and sell the saw! Otherwise put it on eBay.
i agree post a price

i agree post a price
I know guys have already wasted time sending him offers.
As well he's wasted time responding. I'm sure there is a buyer for his price, but why make folks do a dance when he knows what he needs for it.
I just post a price and roll with it, sometimes a saw sells, sometimes it doesn't but I know what I want for it when I list it.

I know guys have already wasted time sending him offers.
As well he's wasted time responding. I'm sure there is a buyer for his price, but why make folks do a dance when he knows what he needs for it.
I just post a price and roll with it, sometimes a saw sells, sometimes it doesn't but I know what I want for it when I list it.

Yup thats why im not bothering with it, but im sure others dont mind playing along...

Back