• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s a very trusted seller not sure what your worried about. I’m sure he’d do regular but you’d pay the fees I would guess.
To many people been burnt using friends & family , Goods & Services is all I do to protect my investment. I have a line on another 357 xp a few hrs away . If all is as shown the saw will sell fast..;) . P.S. Compression / Manf date / exhaust removed showing piston condition ?

according to the inter web, PayPal friends and family can be sent internationally for a fee of something to the tune of 5% of the total amount.
I have purchased several saws from David with PP FF with no difficulty or added fees at all.
He is an outstanding seller and well respected in this group.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. The dude that bought mine last week had told me more than once that he had an addiction. He just kept wanting bigger saws. Now he says he uses the 357 more than anything. I told him wait til he gets a 346. He said the 357 is his limit. Can still cut decent sized wood but it's so fast.

@Broken , if you did not purchase local saw, seems this is what your looking for. A lot of good people vouching for him.
Absolutely Bud ! I spit the hook , when the saw was outside of North America . I fell into a great deal with the 5105H thanks to Tim . I have a line on another 357 that is being custom built & ported by a friend down South , that will replace my 576 . David's saw is a great buy , someone should grab it up !

;)

Latest posts

Back