• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 372 parts,cases,crank,muffler etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So I once again bought junk over ebay.
Need a set of oem cases,working original walbro carb,a good oem crank and a muffler.Would prefer to find everything from same source.I might bite the bullet and buy a new crank since I want a solid saw.Its for a oe 372 no x-torq.

On another matter why the heck are people putting junk chinese parts on professional saws?This one lost the main bearing but the cheap chinese crankshaft was a minute away throwing its guts too.

Yes but what you no longer have is a husqvarna or stihl but cheap chinese crap that will fail and looks like a husqvarna or stihl.
Some aftermarket parts are ok like meteor cylinder/pistons.But you have to be crazy to believe you can get crankshaft for 20usd that will actually last?

I pm you Northerner.

I might have found nos tecomec made in italy crankshafts.These should be the next best thing next to oem but opinions are always welcome.
If i cant source a set of oem cases,what is the opinion on the chinese aftermarket cases?I really would like to salvage this saw but going new oem parts it will cost more than a brand new saw.

Latest posts

Back