• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Excellent running 550xp, good physical condition, starts, runs, idles great, comes equipped with a brand new 18" Oregon pro-lite and Oregon chain. $360 shipped

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thats a good price being that its a flippy-cap latest edition 550xp. My lil fivefivy ripps!! l hope this saw is sold as for many a good value nice pro saw in the trading post gives you a kinda headache....even when you have 3 50cc saws.

Excellent running 550xp, good physical condition, starts, runs, idles great, comes equipped with a brand new 18" Oregon pro-lite and Oregon chain. $360 shipped

View attachment 376369 View attachment 376371 View attachment 376372 View attachment 376373

Fellow Mainer, new to site, have been lurking for some time but just joined up. Looking for more hefty replacement for my old Husky 51 after 20 years of light use. Any chance another well-treated 550XP might be available? Sweet saw, crying a bit at retail prices.........

Fellow Mainer, new to site, have been lurking for some time but just joined up. Looking for more hefty replacement for my old Husky 51 after 20 years of light use. Any chance another well-treated 550XP might be available? Sweet saw, crying a bit at retail prices.........
545 is essentially the same saw, but $100 less. Worth a look.

545 is essentially the same saw, but $100 less. Worth a look.
Thanks, Don! Checked it out, but am keeping my old 51, and the power output of the 545 is more similar to the (original) power of the 51 (3.1 vs 3.3), whereas the 550 gives me more range to get up to 3.75 hp despite all being in the 50 cc category. Still, if the right deal came around........

There is no useable or noticeable difference in power between the 545 and the 550, I've run well over a 100 tanks through a 545 and even more through 550's

They are both excellent 18" saws.

Latest posts

Back