• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 562xp Running parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a complete 2011 562xp auto tune saw. saw starts up and runs and cuts pretty well just will not idle.
I am looking to get $200 shipped for the saw or may consider parting it out. I also have another 562xp just for parts that is only about half there.

will load some pics tomarrow thanks chad

Save time and effort. Skip the trip and send me all your money.[emoji41]
I would but my plane ticket and 3 nights stay is paid and not out of my pocket. The wifes ticket and 2 extra days is my money though. Not sure if thats a good idea or not yet. I could buy the saw, tell the wife to stay home and stay the two extra days myself. Damned if I do , damned if I dont type of deal.

And you'll go to Vegas and lose a bunch of money, so in the end the saw is cheaper and will actually save you money

Im going to Vegas regardless, company trip for conference. I can lose my money at Vegas with my wife or lose my money and my @ss if I buy the saw by not taking the wife lol.

If it falls through give me a shout I haven touched one of those new fancy saws yet

I was told that I am actually 2nd in line, so that makes you 4th... Unless he's gotten more PMs, of course.

How's that hybrid runnin'? :)
Getting ready to come back apart. Gonna make a few changes then little more testing. Then she's all yours! :wink:

Back