• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 576xp Auto Tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is a clean 576. They are a really nice saw, best anti vibe I have come across.

I think a lot of people have not seen to need for another 700cc class saw considering the 372s track record. I think those who have given it a fair shake are very glad they did. I really like the 372 but I do feel if a 24" bar is what you need the 576 is better suited. The auto tune feature is great, it's such a smooth saw.

I have own two of these saws. Fun to run super smooth antivibe and they look great with a total bar on them.
Smoothest running ported saw I have ran

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Seems like it would really compete with the 441c but like hinerman said it doesn't get much press. If I was smart I would swap around and get this thing but I really have no need for 3 70cc saws :)

I sold mine. It was done by Mastermind. I got every dime back I had in it and I still have sellers remorse. I bought a ported 390 but in 70cc the 576at is what I'd want.

I will not look at this add again!

The one pictured was the one I had before yours. It came from member JoeKid and then I had Mastermind port it. Yours was just as nice though.

The one pictured was the one I had before yours. It came from member JoeKid and then I had Mastermind port it. Yours was just as nice though.

I couldn't tell. I thought you had got a hold of it. Who did you sell it to?

Latest posts

Back