• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA ITEMS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am here red hawk. I have not rec'd a message that I can see. My computer went down and all I have is an app that I use. Sorry!
I have been gathering things for you. I will get shipped out on Thursday.
Case
Clutch
Clutch Case
Muffler
and many other parts.
I have been swamped at work and had a few items go to wrong addresses. It's been a nightmare. I got you a goody box though.

Husqvarna Go-To Man

Thanks sorry about computer I understand my cat wrecked mine while ago. Sounds good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Apology accepted. Water under the bridge. Look forward to parts.

You should really respond to these people that has sent you money and let them know something. It makes it look like you're here just to rip the members off and we can't have that. We can't force you to complete the deal with them but we can keep you from doing it again to others here.

I've been through this twice thought was on its way after my earlier posts after he came back but probably to no avail. I have his email and emailed him and pm'd him and nothing. Has anyone ever actually gotten something that they wanted from him?

I've been through this twice thought was on its way after my earlier posts after he came back but probably to no avail. I have his email and emailed him and pm'd him and nothing. Has anyone ever actually gotten something that they wanted from him?

If you see him on this forum trying to sell something again, please let me know.

I got a "brand new" piston and ring from him... that was scored

Do you have piston and cylinder husky 51

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back