• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna T540xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
Any interest in a Husqvarna T-540XP AutoTune in pretty good condish?

Bought it last summer off this site & found the fuel tank to be leaking upon fill-up with a small crack on the rear seam by the lanyard hook. I considered using the old soldering iron trick to patch it up but decided to just go ahead & replace the entire tank/handle assembly (just over $115 new if my memory serves me correct) with OEM Husq, gave it a good cleaning in & out, new primer bulb, pull start handle (only part not OEM), fuel filter & NGK, comp/pressure/vac tested, slapped on a 16” Oregon B&C & made a some cuts with it (1/2 hour tops while in my possession). Tried to gift it to my father who’s “content with just his trusty $30 yard-sale Poulan find”. Anything larger and he’ll just “call me to bring down the big guns”. Selling to offset 2 major truck repairs

Starts, oils & runs as it should. Full stock OEM / No modifications. Powerbox not included.

$325 shipped to Cont US. PayPal accepted.

9F072820-1262-4666-B70D-DA6C7353A5F3.jpeg 9B77BDC7-20E6-462A-9212-43BFBF7E72C4.jpeg 2871630F-E479-42B0-8F9D-2293AB55B2D6.jpeg E187962E-D1AF-47CE-AC8A-DFB16D2A1979.jpeg

On the label i believe it just says XP with the circled “R” but i can double check when i get back later this afternoon.. Id assume that may be an updated Autotune? Or is that a newer saw design?

Yeah that’s not the serial plate and yes new autoune and some nice upgrades. I feel like it’s behind the bar cover but I’m at work and my Saw is at home so not positive.

Ok, ill give it a bunch of looks when back & let you know what i find

Back