Is it time for an Echo stickie?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty little buggers aren’t they? Funny thing, the guy I got mine from said he didn’t like it because it was too heavy.
Its probably on the heavy side compared to the new top handles like 2511t
Has good power imo would be a good saw for bucket work and I like the old school sound of the 280
If no one has said it yet, welcome to the site.
Thanks Joe you and this thread got me to finally join A.S:drinking:

I saw this on another thread

Any tips or technique for getting mufflers off of old saws?

Doubt some have ever been off usually on vehicles here exhaust is cut off wheel time:angry:
Usually, saw exhaust bolts come out a lot easier than automotive manifold bolts which are often perma-rusted. I have never really had a problem getting them off of saws.

The Shindaiwa brand is manufactured and distributed by ECHO Incorporated, headquartered in Lake Zurich, IL, a Chicago suburb.

poulan /poulan pro/craftsman? similar?
I own 1 Echo and 2 shin
Any opinions one way or the other to possibly include homeless Shindaiwa here?
I don't see any reason not to combine them?

echo cs330evl CDI:Do we have any avionics techs out there who by chance has done some trouble shooting on the CDI and determined the cause of failure?.If I had the test procedure I would like to take a stab at repairing the one I have.

echo cs330evl CDI:Do we have any avionics techs out there who by chance has done some trouble shooting on the CDI and determined the cause of failure?.If I had the test procedure I would like to take a stab at repairing the one I have.
Maybe a stupid question but how do you know the cdi is bad?

I like my Echo Cs-400 it’s a go to saw for clean up and just beating the crap out of.
I gots it for 75 bucks new in the box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
Back