Japans new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barie

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
the Zenoah RC 6200

20180515_2262672.jpg

Cutting machine RC6200P
Product code 967218401
A large torque is secured by adopting V-belt type deceleration drive system. The reduction in rotation due to cutting resistance is small, so cutting work is smooth even with sticky soil, hard soil, thick roots, etc. In addition, the lightweight design is equipped with a lightweight bar exclusively for root cutters, making it easy to operate and transport. Equipped with a triple-layered high-performance air cleaner, the engine durability has been improved.

62 CC

Does anybody has an info about V-belt drive systems??

Another strange variant on the Shindawai;

I wonder if they copied the belt drive setup from the partner concrete saw?
I believe it used a carbide chain.

The probably identical belt-driven Zenoah RC620 "root cutter" had been in production since the late 1990s - I think I posted a few pics of one a few years ago...
Husqvarna is merely opening new markets for an old product of one of the once renowned brands they gobbled up and sucked dry ;).
The (easily exchangeable and standard) V-belt drives the chain sprocket shaft directly. The reduction achieved just woks like a gear drive.
Simple technology that has proved itself many years in Japan. The problem was the price, somewhere around $2,500 US 10 years ago.

The direct-drive base model Zenoah G620 had been in production since the early 1990s, I believe.
No Husqvarna technology here as far as I can tell.

Back