• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a Large Stihl Dealer Sign Single Sided

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a large wall mount Stihl Dealer Sign. Willing to pay for shipping.
You could also use a double sided one.
They often only slide a piece of aluminum into the slot in the extrusion where the other sign face would go. I actually preferred to have that aluminum as well as some added guests in the corners as they give you a nice place to screw the sign to a way with whatever fastener works for you. If you will be installing it in a garage/pole building you will not need the piece of aluminum as that is only to keep the weather, birds, insects out of it, but only the gussets depending on where the studs are. Many will mount them hanging from eyes they put in the top and although that is easy to do it doesn't look as clean, kinda like porting a 365xt and leaving the transfer cover restrictions in place lol.
I think @blsnelling used a 2 sided sign in his garage.
If you need any help advice on it once you get it let me know as some of the extrusion is a bit tricky to get open as well as to slide the faces out of(you need to do one or the other to do the install normally.
Good luck in your search, if you were closer I might be able to find you one.
Brett

Someone here has one for sale in Mansfield OH. $250 was last price I seen. He had been coming down on price slowly. 4'x5' like mine below

Do a search in for sale section stihl sign.

Kev2010515.jpg

Back