Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These old posts are definitely more interesting than anything else going on here right now. This place went to crap in a hurry. Really not sure why I even look at it any more.

Your reply confirms why old threads are dragged up, spite.

80% of this site is full of great stuff, the amount of butthurt is just astounding.

I had to replace my phone and was going to change the sig but I will leave it just for you. Everytime you see it know it is like a big sloppy kiss so that you may stop being so....um....err....butthurt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh yay! So you are immediately going to play that way, huh?

How did you get "spite" out of my previous post?

Talk about being "butthurt"........is this attitude a result of you being permanently banned? So now you came back with a new username, but the same old hostile troll demeanor, dragging your agenda behind you.

Nope, never banned. Lurked before but that was about it.

From a prospective of someone outside looking in....Many just seem and post like bitter men with nothing better to do. Like their life revolves around a forum and they are getting WAY to emotional about it. So now they troll and look like one to other members.

Just seems it would be easier to move on and stay positive. I am sure there are other outlets for talking about tree work and equipment.

If this one doesn't live up to your emotional expectations maybe another will? I would not keep coming back to a place that you seem to have so much disdain toward. Seems childish.

From a prospective of someone outside looking in....Many just seem and post like bitter men with nothing better to do. Like their life revolves around a forum and they are getting WAY to emotional about it. So now they troll and look like one to other members.

Just seems it would be easier to move on and stay positive. I am sure there are other outlets for talking about tree work and equipment.

If this one doesn't live up to your emotional expectations maybe another will? I would not keep coming back to a place that you seem to have so much disdain toward. Seems childish.

LOL! That was a very good post. You are obviously not the average lurker.

My disdain is generally limited to people, and situations. However, from my perspective, one does not know all of the finite details of any situation without having extensive research, and/or experience.

Good to see you joined up.

You nailed the butthurt, pun intended!

Don't give Jon too hard a time though.

We'd hate to lose our poster boy for the spiteful butthurt.

Oh I get that I don't have ANY details.

Again, from my prospective (6 weeks with occasional lurks for a few years) the details don't matter. If I were so pissed or agitated at a place I visit...I would try to steer it to what I find enjoyable or just deal. If that didn't work I would take my knowledge and personality to another venue.

If at the other venue I have the same issues then maybe I would look in a mirror. Just like life...

Good to see you joined up.

You nailed the butthurt, pun intended!

Hey look, it's the Arborisite Rapper Notorious PRP.........

Pretty comical for you to talk about "butthurt", since you are the person(gender ambiguity implied) to report more posts than any other member of Arboristsite. This is not heresay, as I was given this information by a fairly recent former moderator.

Also, I will apologize for being a bit "strong" in my initial reply.

I was reading threads and thinking if I was going to stay as an "active" member because of all the pissing and moaning. You just happen to be the thread I decided to reply to in full.

Too much info in here for me to leave the forum at this point but I was weighing it out.

I was part of a very active hunting site that became negative and almost all the "senior members" left and made a new site. Now the new site has 10x the traffic as the old. The old was the go-to and had 10 years on the new site. Content and attitude drives a site.

Also, I will apologize for being a bit "strong" in my initial reply.

I was reading threads and thinking if I was going to stay as an "active" member because of all the pissing and moaning. You just happen to be the thread I decided to reply to in full.

Too much info in here for me to leave the forum at this point but I was weighing it out.

I was part of a very active hunting site that became negative and almost all the "senior members" left and made a new site. Now the new site has 10x the traffic as the old. The old was the go-to and had 10 years on the new site. Content and attitude drives a site.

Thanks! I apologize for being sarcastic without humor, in my first reply to you.

The backstory here is way too extensive to even broach, and your example of how a site changes is spot on.

Back