• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! MasterMind MS441 R C-M

NIP Group
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can’t believe no one has come after this yet. Been watching from day 1 and drooling. Looks like a real nice saw. Seems like folks are dropping their 441’s.

andy at clover

andy at clover

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can’t believe no one has come after this yet. Been watching from day 1 and drooling. Looks like a real nice saw. Seems like folks are dropping their 441’s.
They should be keeping them and someone should grab this one.
I used my mmws441 to drop this 130' Piggy tree today.
These saws are just Monsters when they leave Randy's hands.
GLWS OP !

Robpm

Robpm

ArboristSite Lurker
I have an 1998 or 99 MS 044 with a 24" bar. It has been nothing but an excellent saw and still has plenty of power. This one you are selling has some pretty good specs and you have ported it. I am not too familiar with this process and what it gains you but I am assuming it gives you more power.

It does not look like you are getting anyone to bite. I saw this model with just the power head for $960 new here https://www.southsidesales.com/catalog/stihl-ms-441-c-m-chain-saw I don't know if that is up to date or not because it looks to me that Stihl no longer makes the MS441. I trust that you will find a buyer for it soon if you have not already. If my 044 did not keep running the way it has I would be interested.