• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 101B kart saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little info guys. There are a couple 101AA's on the bay. Both with orangy
fan housings. One has a welded block the other don't look that great either. I'm
not bidding on them as I think they are turds. Exhausts look like they may have
been messed with as well.

Lee
There's a few good looking 101s on there now. And a good looking shroud :dumb:

darin, if you can get there, do. ive never been, I'm "undesireable" to usins/hls. know guys that have, tho... if I had to pick one...
Probably not gonna make it. Moving next weekend and will be about 8 hours away. Even if I did show up I'd be wanting to run/race every big cc saw there. Also the wife is about to have baby boy #3 any day now. Too many irons in the fire.

Probably not gonna make it. Moving next weekend and will be about 8 hours away. Even if I did show up I'd be wanting to run/race every big cc saw there. Also the wife is about to have baby boy #3 any day now. Too many irons in the fire.
Babies can be born on the road in the backseat of a truck no worries

I
Yes I did build these myself and yes you can tell a big difference between a stock 101 and any stock 125. You can hear the difference when you first start it up. 101's even with the small SDC20 carb sound like a dirtbike and are louder than a cp125 using the same muffler. They are much stronger in the cut and need the rakers taken down considerably. The BDC sloper option should not be considered for a serious work saw, but rather a fun saw as it will use a TON of fuel and is hard to filter with the botomn of the tank cutout.
I want to build serious work saw with 101b block all I need is 101b block

Back