• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Minty ported 254 $500 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.
Anyone looking for a stihl keep their eyes on the TP their gonna all be for sale soon, we have a new convert :laugh:.

That's what happened with me. I had all stihl's. My original stihls I had are all gone. 2 026's, 036, 044 10mm, 044 12mm and 066 are all gone and replaced with huskies and a dolmar. I do have my 064/056 hybrid and a ms 440 to become a hybrid.

Brett and I will race the 254's soon...
We know who would win :(, but I got one coming that will be fun ;).
When you see what I'm listing next you will have a clue as to what's coming.
Nah, I'm sure there are some beauts out there... Kept away from the interwebs. I've had a secret saw or three here and there lol.
Btw, that is a beauty also.
I know of a few, and have the owners in my mind if I decide I need another :).
Thanks.
Very nice saw Brett!

This saw is a 1988 which I believe is the first or second year of production of the 254. Not bad for a 29 year old saw. This was also before the xp designation was put into effect.
Thanks Adam.
I really like the look of the xp in my ad, just something about the colors in the label.
But I like that the newer ones have the Phillips screws on them even though I use a regular screwdriver, funny how certain things just make them look different to you.

Back