• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Misc parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright anything your interested in needs to be bought in the next 7-10 days....new website is ready to go.....current price files are loaded for the partsmart but i havent had time to add all the custom products and clearance stuff will likely be the last to be added which will be months from now at the earliest. Most of the Tsumura bars are back in stock as well as I will be quickly adding a few new ones to the site before the weekend.

all the Tsumura bars that i have in stock are updated.

new bars include

K095 reduced weights
16" 325 050
18" 325 050
20" 3/8 050

D025 32" 3/8 063 reduced weight

D009 36" 3/8 .063 reduced weight

you have a D009 32" 3/8 .050 reduced weight and what did you figure for the oil?

so that's $152 that's more then the then it is listed for at the POE site? if I get 3 bars can I get a beater $? need a 20 28 and 32 D009 3/8 .050 reduced weight

so that's $152 that's more then the then it is listed for at the POE site? if I get 3 bars can I get a beater $? need a 20 28 and 32 D009 3/8 .050 reduced weight
I didnt check to see which way was cheaper, just checked shipping on the weight. I'll PM you on bars/oil

I see you sell echo. Any chance you know where I can find an air filter cover for a cs702evl or 750evl? For saw in profile pic. Or possibly direct me in right direction?

I see you sell echo. Any chance you know where I can find an air filter cover for a cs702evl or 750evl? For saw in profile pic. Or possibly direct me in right direction?
probably your best bet is going to be watching ebay but have you posted an ad in the classifieds here?

No I have not. I will try that first. Thank you!
I am making the assumption you knew that part was NLA from echo. I'm sure there is a dealer somewhere with it on the shelf but that would be next to impossible to locate so ebay and classifieds here is the best bet.

Yes, I knew that. Strong runner! Can't understand why people throw things away that aren't bad.

Back