• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS193T parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 193T that fell out of the back of a truck. It needs the top handle, recoil, and the spacer under it, air filter and cover etc. Would sell it whole or if someone had a parts saw I would buy the parts to fix it. I can post pictures after while if there is any interest. FWIW I started the saw last fall when I got it and it ran good.

I just edited this post. The saw is a 193T not a 191. Not sure how I done that. I also took some pictures. I started it up and it ran good. Something in the linkage must be loose as the choke won't close but with a prime it took right off so there you have it. Someone buy this or sell me the parts to fix it. I'm thinking $100 to buy it.

20200404_124811.jpg20200404_124818.jpg20200404_125153.jpg20200404_124804.jpg

I have a 193T that fell out of the back of a truck. It needs the top handle, recoil, and the spacer under it, air filter and cover etc. Would sell it whole or if someone had a parts saw I would buy the parts to fix it. I can post pictures after while if there is any interest. FWIW I started the saw last fall when I got it and it ran good.
$$?

Latest posts

Back