• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice.... I got a 25" B&C on mine, and I only cut hardwood....these saws are absolutely awesome!!!!

I know mine took 10-15 tanks of gas to break in..... hell it still seems to be getting stronger!!!!

Nice saw, good luck someone getting a good deal!!!!!!

Very nice.... I got a 25" B&C on mine, and I only cut hardwood....these saws are absolutely awesome!!!!

I know mine took 10-15 tanks of gas to break in..... hell it still seems to be getting stronger!!!!

Nice saw, good luck someone getting a good deal!!!!!!

I bought mine a year ago, and have maybe 5+ tanks thru it. One thing I notice with my ms290, that is running better then new, is the drag between the bar and chain. Once that gets to rotating with ease the saw starts to really hum.

If all this damn snow ever melts, I'm going to use my 461 till is gets to running in peak condition.

I bought mine a year ago, and have maybe 5+ tanks thru it. One thing I notice with my ms290, that is running better then new, is the drag between the bar and chain. Once that gets to rotating with ease the saw starts to really hum.

If all this damn snow ever melts, I'm going to use my 461 till is gets to running in peak condition.
It will really start waking up now, wait til tank 15-20!!!

no but its been in your hands. why don't you post pictures of the ms 660 I traded. bad gas I don't think so that saw was in the woods logging . karma will get you bet you don't get much work in your town

no but its been in your hands. why don't you post pictures of the ms 660 I traded. bad gas I don't think so that saw was in the woods logging . karma will get you bet you don't get much work in your town
Not if I keep dropping trees on houses with my junk saws Gary.

Back