• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's about what I paid a year ago for nearly exactly the same thing. I'm still pinching myself in disbelief. At $800 PHO this will sell. Amazing that someone hasn't snatched it yet.

Wish I had the cash one awesome saw that would probably work great for milling the 14-16" stuff around the farm, Good luck

I use my 461 to do some milling. It gets it done, but a 660 would be better suited to milling. The 461 is a beast in felling and cutting for the oak and elm I cut.

Sounds like a good deal on a great saw.

I fell into one last year for $800 that had less than two tanks of fuel run through it. It was clean inside and out and came with a 25" bar and three chains (two new-in-the-box). A guy bought it to cut firewood to heat his house, broke up with his wife immediately thereafter, and after about 14 months of living in a small apartment decided he didn't need it.

I put it to good use yesterday clearing 40+ snags and deadfalls on a couple miles of the local rail trails. Between lots of dead ash and high winds the wooded trails were impassible... The upside for me is that with many miles of wooded trails and dead ash I'll have lots more fun!

Somebody should jump on this saw!

Latest posts

Back