New eagle WIP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Got a pretty good start on this guy yesterday. Just your standard stump eagle pose, but I tried to add a little more life into him by changing a few features. I'll try to finish this one up as soon as it stops raining and I figure out what I wanna do with the base. Also set some time aside to haul some big poplar logs from my neighbor that I've been using for those fat bear heads. He was just gonna burn this stuff to get rid of it, so when he said I could take it all to save him some work, I couldn't get it out of there fast enough,lol
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG

Very nice! :clap: I could only do carving as seen in one of your pictures. :yes:

Very nice! :clap: I could only do carving as seen in one of your pictures. :yes:
Ya gotta start somewhere,lol
My first carving was a real simple face in a log just like those.
I never really thought it would escalate to anything more than that, but here I am closing in on a year with this stuff and dreaming of new ideas I'd like to try one day!

Finally decided on what I wanted to do with the base, but the rain put a damper on my work day.
Should be able to button this one up next time we get some sun shine!
I'm not real good at carving skulls right now, but as long as I keep trying I'm bound to get better eventually,lol
I think he'll look a little better after I burn it.
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0105.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG

Back