• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold *Pics added* NIB Jred CS2188 $800 or Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like I remember reading someone getting 390s for $900 at a dealer. Between you being a newer member who's done little other than buy/sell, and people not liking J-reds for some reason, the $50 gamble after shipping maybe isn't worth it? Just what pops into my head. Be patient, saw sales will perk up in the next month.

It seems like I remember reading someone getting 390s for $900 at a dealer. Between you being a newer member who's done little other than buy/sell, and people not liking J-reds for some reason, the $50 gamble after shipping maybe isn't worth it? Just what pops into my head. Be patient, saw sales will perk up in the next month.
Interesting. I will start contributing more to the other forum sections. Thanks for the input.

I'd be interested in knowing who is willing to sell at that price nowadays as $900 was what a 390 went for 2-3 years ago.
More like $950 now is what I remember from early last year when I checked

I'd be interested in knowing who is willing to sell at that price nowadays as $900 was what a 390 went for 2-3 years ago.
More like $950 now is what I remember from early last year when I checked
I honestly don't remember where I saw it I just filed it away as a "this is what that saw could be had for" type of thing. It was last year sometime that I saw it.

I honestly don't remember where I saw it I just filed it away as a "this is what that saw could be had for" type of thing. It was last year sometime that I saw it.
Please don't take it as me dogging his price.

Didn't mean it as that from my end, just wondering.

I :heart: the 390/395 Husky's & it's a saw that I would consider having more than 1 of

Back