• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Robin Wood

Robin Wood

Go hard or go home
Thanks, do you anticipate getting anymore 660’s or are they gone for good?
I was hoping to get this batch last me couple months at least, looks like 660 will never be enough. Anyway i will try my best to get more, even though I'll need to go around dealerships and hunt for them. Prices will be reflected to cover my transportation expenses and etc, this side gig does get tiring at times

gyp69

gyp69

ArboristSite Operative
Cool, I get nostalgic for the 660 but I will most likely try to find a good used r model at some point. Very nice of you to go hunting for some though! I bought two when they got hard to find over here from a Big R farm store in Greeley Colorado but like everything else I let them get away.

Robin Wood

Robin Wood

Go hard or go home
Thanks for the info! How are they for milling? That's what my intended use would be.
Thanks!
They're made for milling specifically, brute power for long bars.

Double needle roller bearings on both sides of crank, offset combustion chamber, all aluminium muffler, gas tank right under the case to keep motor cooled up in every way possible. This is the ultimate long hour use saw ever made in mankinds history, 60 over years in production. 1106/09 series is the tank of chainsaw world

Robin Wood

Robin Wood

Go hard or go home
Haha yeah i guess im lucky
Thanks everyone, appreciate the support. What started as hobby turned into something big

372xp oe is
usd 800 delivered to lower 48
aud 1,200 delivered to oz
gbp 680 delivered to UK